ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Cindy Villaseñor is an Enrich LA Garden Ranger who strives to live a low waste lifestyle. She also loves camping, gardening outside of work, and eats vegan. Cindy didn’t grow up doing any of these things, but keeping herself open to learning and opportunities have led her to where she is today.
Cindy hasn’t left people behind in choosing a low waste and vegan lifestyle, instead, she invites people in through leading by example. She knows there’s no such thing as perfection, so why make others feel bad that they’re not doing enough?
Woman featured in this episode: Cindy Villaseñor
Hosted by Gale Straub
Sponsored by Merrell
In this episode you'll hear
- About how Cindy's career path changed when she took an environmental science class
- What she does as a Garden Ranger with Enrich LA and why she enjoys teaching others
- The power of leading by example
- Low waste camping tips
- Why aiming for zero waste isn't always accessible or realistic
- About Cindy's low waste wedding at a nursery in Los Angeles
- Why Yosemite is so important to her and her husband
Want to hear about Cindy's first solo camping trip? Head to the episode landing page for bonus audio!
- Cindy Villaseñor: Instagram
- Enrich LA: Website
- Cindy's Zero Waste Vegan Taqueria Wedding
- Episode landing page on She-Explores.com
- She Explores Podcast Facebook Group
Sponsor Websites and Codes
Enjoy this episode? Rate us on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen. It’ll help other people find us.
Music is by Lee Rosevere and Kai Engel using a Creative Commons Attribution license.