ABOUT THIS EPISODE
It wasn’t an accident. Mike tells Sarah how the infamous space shuttle disaster came to be seen as a white-collar crime. Digressions include the Donner Party, George Lucas and “Jurassic Park.” Both co-hosts are audibly recovering from colds.
- The Rogers Commission Report
- The House of Representatives Report
- A wonderful Popular Mechanics oral history of the Rogers Commission
- Diane Vaughan’s 1997 article on “the normalization of deviance”
- Fascinating clips of Feynman talking about the accident and its organizational causes
- Feynman’s appendix
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Michael Hobbes & Sarah Marshall, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.