ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this extensive interview, Colin shares:
* His unique founding story and the value proposition behind Varo
* The rationale for Varo's decision to pursue a national bank charter
* His vision for what's next for Varo - including both product and geographic expansion
* Challenges that Varo has overcome since launching in the market
* Advice for entrepreneurs seeking funding
* His views on the competitive landscape for consumer banking in the US
Prior to starting Varo, Colin spent over 25 years working in consumer banking at global financial institutions. He was previously an EVP at American Express, leading Europe's largest credit and charge card business, and an MD at Lloyd's, leading the UK's largest mortgage and savings businesses.
Feedback? Questions? Send us a note at [email protected]
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from WFT, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.