ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this extensive interview, Chris dives into:
* His motivation for founding Chime and the distinct value prop it offers in the market today
* How Chime's customer-centric approach is fueling its rapid growth with a revenue model that is aligned with the happiness of its members
* What's next for Chime, including how Chris thinks about partnerships and his thinking on whether or not to pursue a bank charter
* The future of the US retail banking market and how it will evolve to the benefit of consumers
* Advice for entrepreneurs in the FinTech space
Chris Britt is the co-founder & CEO of Chime. Before founding Chime, Chris was the Chief Product Officer and SVP, Corporate Development at Green Dot. Prior to that, Chris held roles as a senior product leader at Visa and as one of the first executives at ComScore. In addition, Chris is a Board Member of coachart.org, a non-profit that connects chronically ill kids with free lessons in the arts and athletics.
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from WFT, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.