ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Monday, October 23, 2017
Daniel McAdams joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss the Iran deal, the neoconservatives, and the Trump administration’s Iran policy.
About the Guest
Mr. McAdams is the Executive Director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity and co-host of the Liberty Report with former Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX). He served as the foreign affairs, civil liberties, and defense policy advisor to Congressman Paul from 2001 to 2012. He also worked as a journalist based in Budapest, Hungary from 1993 to 1999, and he traveled through the former communist bloc as a human rights monitor and election observer.
You can follow his work via the Ron Paul Institute and the Liberty Report. You can also follow his work via the Ron Paul Institute’s Facebook page, the Ron Paul Institute’s Twitter account, and his own Twitter account.
Biographical information is from ronpaulinstitute.org.
Previous Appearances and Related Episodes
92. Evaluating Humanitarian Interventions with Laurie Calhoun (Friday, July 15, 2016)
35. US Troops Near Russia’s Border with Daniel McAdams (Thursday, April 14, 2016)
27. Answering the Critics of the Iran Deal with Scott Horton (Monday, April 4, 2016)
22. The Truth about the Iranian Nuclear Program and Its Origins with Scott Horton (Monday, March 28, 2016)
17. Modern Iranian History Since 1979 with Dr. Muhammad Sahimi (Monday, March 21, 2016)
12. Modern Iranian History Through 1979 with Dr. Muhammad Sahimi (Monday, March 14, 2016)
8. Ukrainian Regime Change with Daniel McAdams (Tuesday, March 8, 2016)
2. Syrian Civil War with Daniel McAdams (Tuesday, March 1, 2016)