ABOUT THIS EPISODE
We discuss accessibility by default, data collection and business models as well as using the web for good.
“engagement that doesn’t serve a users’ intentions is addiction.”
(Listening time: 35 minutes)
- Laura’s website
- Laura’s slides from her FBTB talk
- Video of Laura’s talk at FBTB
- Accessibility for Everyone – Laura’s book
- Black Mirror
- Smart dildos (Google Search with numerous news articles)
- Episode 196: Accessibility for designers
- Cover art photo courtesy of InUse
- Send us your thoughts at: [email protected]
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Support UX Podcast
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Per Axbom & James Royal-Lawson, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.