ABOUT THIS EPISODE
I went back to the RSA Conference for the first time in over a decade. Here is my 25-minute report on the event for those considering attending or participating in the future.
- the first RSA Conferences and when cybersecurity first looked like a real market
- tips on working the massive RSA Expo Floor
- interview with Thomas Van Norman on the ICS Village at RSA
- should an ICS security vendor exhibit at RSA
- the value of side events at RSA (or any event)
This episode was sponsored by CyberX. Founded by military cyber experts with nation-state expertise defending critical infrastructure, CyberX has developed an end-to-end platform for continuous ICS threat monitoring and risk mitigation.
Check out the 2019 CyberX Global ICS and IIoT Risk Report, the CyberX report on the NIS Directive, and my podcast from last year on the report with Phil Neray.