ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The ICS Detection Challenge at S4x18 last January pitted Claroty, Gravwell, Nozomi and Security Matters in a competition to determine who could create the most complete asset inventory and who could do the best job detecting attacks through passive ICS network monitoring only. Claroty won the Challenge with Nozomi and Security Matters as close runners up.
This is Part 2 of this podcast where I interview:
- Andrea Carcano of Nozomi Networks
- Christiaan Schade of Security Matters
- Amir Preminger of Claroty
In this interview I talk to these three contestants about a variety of things including:
- The area they showed best on and why?
- How they would fill out the sparse asset inventory if the information wasn't available via passive monitoring
- The ICS detection, OT SOC, or Enterprise SOC question facing the product category and industry
- and much more