ABOUT THIS EPISODE
I interviewed Robert Graham on the S4x19 Main Stage. Robert has an illustrious career in cyber security products including the creator of BlackIce and the first network IPS. We brought him to the S4 Stage for his contrarian views.
Some of the topics we discussed in the podcast:
- The downside to IoT regulation and virtue signaling
- Likely threat agents, broad not specific targets and the birthday paradox
- Does Rob expect another Stuxnet?
- Whether seat belts actually save lives and questioning controls (and can we apply this to anti-virus in ICS)
- Robert Graham on Twitter
- Robert Graham’s Blog
- Subscribe on iTunes
- S4 Events YouTube Channel
- Dale’s articles on LinkedIn
This episode was sponsored by CyberX. Founded by military cyber experts with nation-state expertise defending critical infrastructure, CyberX has developed an end-to-end platform for continuous ICS threat monitoring and risk mitigation.
Check out the 2019 CyberX Global ICS and IIoT Risk Report, the CyberX report on the NIS Directive, and my podcast from last year on the report with Phil Neray.