ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this episode, I interview Jonathan Homer, the Chief of the Industrial Control Systems Group / Hunt and Incident Response Team at DHS.
- What changes will asset owners see with the creation of CISA organization in DHS?
- A detailed discussion of the metrics DHS will use to determine if they are successful / having an impact?
- Why or if DHS is competing with industry in many of their ICS security services.
- The CISA Strategic Risk Management Process and how it will prioritize ICS security related efforts based on critical functions and specific assets.
- DHS CISA Critical Infrastructure Vulnerability Assessments
- DHS National Critical Functions and Risk Register
- S4x20 Call For Presentations
- OnRamp Online Registration
This episode was sponsored by CyberX. Founded by military cyber experts with nation-state expertise defending critical infrastructure, CyberX has developed an end-to-end platform for continuous ICS threat monitoring and risk mitigation.
This episode was sponsored by aeSolutions. aeSolutions is an engineering and consulting company specializing in process safety and industrial cybersecurity. aeSolutions has pioneered the CyberPHA methodology which is a proven method to assess industrial control system (ICS) cybersecurity risk leveraging well established process safety techniques.