ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Isn't game theory all about points, levels, and badges? Definitely not. These are all just visible mechanics, the superficial icing on the cake. Our guest today is the amazing Amy Jo Kim — a startup coach, game designer, best-selling author, and the founder of Game Thinking. You'll learn how to use her method with early superfans, and fundamentally shape the entire customer journey: discovery, onboarding, habit building, and mastery.
- Game Thinking (also available on Audible), Community Building on the Web — Amy's books
- The Lean Startup, Design Thinking — some of the popular product design methods
- Game Thinking TV — Amy's YouTube channel
- Find your ideal early customers with Job Stories — one of their videos on Job Stories
- GameThinking.io — Amy's website
- Innovator Quiz — a quiz to receive a free product/market fit cheatsheet
- Follow Amy Jo on Twitter: @amyjokim
This episode is brought to you by Airtable. With Airtable, you and your team can ideate, organize, and execute on your ambitious product vision in a single place. Quickly glance at the high level progress of all your initiatives, or drill into any of the specific details to understand how to unblock projects. Receive $50 in credit by signing up at airtable.com/uibreakfast.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.