ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Louise Croft is a professional fashion blogger, entrepreneur, freelance PR, and life coach, from England. She’s a digital nomad traveling the world while teaching and creating online courses.
During this episode, Louise will share how she makes $10,000 per month on Udemy courses. You’ll learn to get started and create unique content without any technical skills. Listen to the end for the pros and cons of other platforms like SkillShare and find out some keyword ranking tips.
- Louise's Udemy Courses
- Johnny's Udemy Courses
- Ep 211 - Freelancer to Passive Income with Online Courses
- 01:02 - Recorded in Las Palmas Gran Canaria at Work Labs Coworking
- 01:45 - Thrift shopping in Las Palmas Gran Canaria
- 04:10 - “I can have one outfit that I only wear for one Instagram photo and it’s still not harming the planet” - @diginomadgirl
- 09:54 - Getting started with Udemy courses
- 17:27 - Creating unique courses that rank well
- 21:52 - Balancing technical production and valuable content
- 27:30 - Why courses fail and how to make yours successful
- 33:03 - Should you self host your course?
- 35:10 - “I make Udemy courses and I let Udemy sell them for me” - @diginomadgirl
- 38:22 - Surprisingly popular Udemy courses
- 40:17 - Making a full time living on Udemy
- 45:43 - Getting your course removed from the platform
- 48:33 - Pros/cons of SkillShare and keyword ranking tips
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!