ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Julie Clark is the founder of Capa Talent, a company that provides flexible recruiting solutions for companies looking to hire talent quickly. She enjoys traveling the world and especially loves Spain!
During this episode, Julie will share all the beautiful benefits to relocating to Gran Canaria and Puerto Rico as a digital nomad. Find out how to obtain the proper visa for living in Gran Canaria long term. Explore all the different parts of the island including why you must attend the carnival.
- ILAB 88 – Structuring Tax Free Income, Puerto Rico Act 22 – Jorie Roberts
- American Expats in Spain Facebook Group
- NomadSummit.com (Cancun)
- 01:15 - Meetup, Facebook Groups, WhatsApp Groups, Telegram
- 06:28 - Working remotely and traveling with your team, Nomad Cruise
- 10:00 - Relocating to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- 14:45 - Being immersed in the expat community
- 21:55 - “I have never met anyone in Gran Canaria that has been in a bad mood” - Julie Clark
- 27:31 - The different areas of Gran Canaria, Tenerife, and the Old City
- 31:31 - Attending carnivals, festivals, and nightlife parties
- 34:04 - Living in Puerto Rico as a Digital Nomad
- 41:07 - The Jones Act and PR’s affordability
- 52:09 - Obtaining proper visas to live in GC long term
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!