ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this episode, I talk about why you shouldn't try to "stop procrastinating".
- Procrastination is a major struggle for everyone
- Without "doing the thing" you'll never see a result
- You'll just keep struggling, it affects your self-esteem and confidence which then affects your willingness to do stuff and try
- When we procrastinate it may be because we don't feel that we are capable or "good" at the thing
- My story of procrastinating with sending emails
- My story of procrastinating with recording course videos
- Self-doubt is the root
- We don't want to "stop procrastinating" isntead we want to "get better at..."
- Identify the main problem
- Audit your current abilities
- Start learning
- This is what I'm doing right now
Apply for Leapspace: http://www.leapspace.co
Applications are now open for the next round of Leapspace. Leapspace is a 12 week digital group coaching program designed to give you the skills, mentorship, and accountability you need to turn your passion into an impact-driven business. During the program, you and 14 other ambitious leapsters will connect with and learn from myself and multiple six-figure entrepreneurs so you can skip the learning curve and focus your energy on turning your passion or skills into a revenue generating online business or side-hustle. To apply head over to www.leapspace.co that's www.leapspace.co.