ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- HOST: MARK LONGO, OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
WHAT WERE THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS THIS WEEK?
- VIX 17 - UNCHD FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 100 - DOWN 3 FROM LAST SHOW
- VXX: 25.8 - DOWN .7 POINTS FROM LAST SHOW
- RVX: 20.1 - DOWN 4.1 PTS FROM LAST WEEK
- VIX/RVX SPREAD - 3.1 WIDER BY .5 POINT FROM LAST WEEK
Is Higher Volatility Making a Comeback?
Gold Option Volatility May Have Hit Bottom and Could Begin Trending Upward.
- Oil rises further above $60, Jackson Hole summit in focus.
FUTURES OPTIONS FEEDBACK
- QUESTION FROM JACKTI: Can you do a rundown of GBP/USD option activity from this week. Thanks for this program. I wish it was every day.
- QUESTION FROM AVALANCHE: What’s up in the wheat pit these days? Big volume with the trade war? Put love? Call love?
- QUESTION FROM TLTT: Have we seen any more love to wti skew given recent price rally?
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from The Options Insider Radio Network, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.