ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Sony and EA MIA at E3 - does E3 matter anymore?
- Computex, on the other hand, was huge this year
- What is a Gamer?
- E3 2019 was the year streaming gaming broke big
- E3 2019: The Keanussaince
- Why are games announced so far in advance?
- Stadia, xCloud, and the future of streaming games
- Think VR is Over? Oculus Quest would like a word with you.
- Xbox Scarlett announcement
- What will games look like in 10 years?
- How Nintendo Won E3 2019
- Pixel 4 Leaked - by Google!
- The Ethics of video game journalism
- Huawei stops making Matebooks, blames Trump
- Apple doubles down on privacy, but Celebrite says it can crack any iPhone
- Pax > E3
- Microsoft buys Double Fine
- Target cash registers fail nationwide
- Argentina loses power
- US attacks Russian power stations: the cyber Cold War escalates
- US Border Patrol leaks 100,000 licence plate photos
- La Liga app spied on users to try to stop piracy
- Telegram DDoSed by China over Hong Kong protests
- Facebook to launch "Zuck Bucks" cryptocurrency next week
- Huawei delays the Mate X foldable phone, but it's not Trump's fault.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from TWiT, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.