ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- The Failed Microsoft Build Hololens Demo
- Microsoft's Build Keynote May Have Been a Bit Too Geeky
- Microsoft Adds Linux Kernel to Windows: Is this the Beginning of the End for Windows?
- Microsoft Word gets PC (Politically Correct, not the Other PC)
- Should Facebook Be Broken Up? Its Co-Founder Says Yes
- How Much Should Facebook be Fined by the FTC?
- Snapchat Can Turn You from a Man to a Woman
- Google I/O Keynote: Google Lens, Shrinking Machine Learning, and a Focus on Privacy
- Google Promises Searchable Podcasts and AR in Search
- Pixel 3a is a Flagship Phone at a Budget Price
- How Long Will We Wait for Real 5G?
- Google I/O: Incognito Maps, Project Mainline, and the End of Nest
- One Broken Chip Can Brick Your Tesla
- Uber IPO Makes a Few People Very Rich, but Still Loses Billions of Dollars
- Bezos Shows off his Lunar Lander, Musk Teases Him
- Jeff Bezos Really Doesn't Like Homeless People
- The History and Future of Amazon Prime
- Alexa is Listening
- Hamas Cyber Attacks Israel, Israel Bombs Hamas
- US DOJ Indicts Chinese Hackers for Anthem Attack
- US Govt. Wants to Ban Loot Boxes
- Samsung's Next Phone Could Have a 64 Megapixel Camera
- Singapore Makes Fake News Illegal
- Arya Stark's App for Creatives
- Worldwide Helium Shortage Forces Party City to Close 45 Stores
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from TWiT, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.