ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Chelsey Jackson is a young woman excited about sharing what she knows. A fan of Abraham-Hicks, and just a lot of fun to talk to. How could we resist?
We talk about:
- What draws Chelsey to the Abraham-Hicks material?
- Why she started her podcast
- A YouTube video was a turning point in her life
- Gabi goes to the bar at 11AM
- How to be a holder of the light for others
- Chelsey’s creation process
- The purpose of vision boards
- Harvesting happy emotions
- The crappy place is useful
- Changing a thought to change your life
- Wow, Universe!
- Fear and procrastination
- The dog on a nail
- How to change how you feel about your life
- Staircase analogy
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Tim C Star, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.