ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Jay Wong is a serial entrepreneur, business advisor, real estate investor and host of The Inner Changemaker; launched as the #1 Self-Help Podcast on iTunes in 2015, and is consistently rated in the top 100 podcasts in iTunes Canada.
New Theory Magazine recently named Jay as one of the Top 40 Millennial Influencers to follow in 2018. Listen in to find out why!
Topics discussed in Part 1 include:
- The link between mindset and successful
- Entrepreneurs are artists
- Jay’s story
- Clarity comes only if you’re moving with momentum
- “How can I help THEM?”
- Leveraging his podcast
- You never know who’s listening
- It’s 100% about relationships