ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Tim Glowacki and his partner, Brad Zaba, are prosperity engineers. Together, they've created the Prosperity Process. When asked about it, Tim told us, "The Prosperity Process measures the distance between your Passion and your Prosperity. Which is the exact distance between your heart and your lips; about one foot!"
Tim's work is aimed primarily at the business world, but can also apply to anyone else. For example, in a family situation, how valuable would it be for you to be able to (1) understand what your passion (or perspective) is, and (2) be able to simply and clearly articulate how that passion translates into helping change others' (think family members) lives?
Topics in Part 1 include:
- The 4 questions that bring clarity
- The importance of being able to articulated
- Transference of emotion
- Making life-saving decisions
- Relief and victory
- Engineering prosperity
- What are you passionate about?
- Lies, damn lies, and statistics
- The re-living room
- What getting clarity brings you
- You have 7 seconds!
- The only constant is change