ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Ever hear of Shiny Object Syndrome? Usually, it’s said to refer to those who see something new and have to have it, only to get bored with it once they finally attain it.
But in this episode, I wanted to know just what it is about literal shiny objects that make them so appealing to humans. And this particular shiny object is no different unless you have to clean up the mess it makes.
You’re listening to The Story Behind: The Extraordinary History of the Ordinary. I’m your host, Emily Prokop, and this is The Story Behind Glitter.Vote for The Story Behind for the Webby Awards!
- The Story Behind Discussion Group: TheStoryBehindPodcast.com/Facebook-Group
- The Story Behind Facebook Page: TheStoryBehindPodcast.com/Facebook-Page
- The Story Behind on Instagram: TheStoryBehindPodcast.com/Instagram
- The Story Behind on Twitter: TheStoryBehindPodcast.com/Twitter
- $1 Patreon Executive Producers — Extra monthly episode and thank you on an upcoming episode of The Story Behind.
- $5 Patreon Executive Producers — Benefits of $1 Executive Producers + Access to the MUSE series as it unfolds.
- Click to Support: TheStoryBehindPodcast.com/Patreon