ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Loyalty to our friends, families, business colleagues and to our nations. It’s obvious right? But what does loyalty really mean? To be endlessly nice to people, showering them with compliments? Or must we sometimes tell our loved ones (or bosses) what they need to hear? Huge thanks to Alison Blackler for 2Minds for joining us today!
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- National Loyalty Day (US)
- The definition of loyalty
- 17 reasons that loyalty is important
- Alison is our resource for the week! Take a good look at her website, Facebook and Twitter profiles if you can – a wealth of knowledge and resources
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).