ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In his first “Ask Me Anything” episode, Peter answered your questions submitted to him via Twitter.
- What are Peter’s thoughts on alcohol consumption and health? [4:00]
- What are the best lab tests to request from your PCP, and what are the best markers for longevity? [14:00]
- What are the best wearables and why, and why does Peter use a continuous glucose monitor? [35:00]
- How does one select the right physician as a patient? [47:00]
- Why does Peter race cars and what’s the hardest thing to learn as a new driver? [54:30]
- What is Peter’s current exercise regimen and what are his thoughts on exercise for improving lifespan and healthspan? [1:20:15]
- What is Peter’s strategy for learning something deeply? [1:33:00]
- What is Peter’s process for forming his beliefs? [1:53:30]
- What does Peter’s diet look like these days? [1:57:45]
- And more.
Learn more at www.PeterAttiaMD.com
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Peter Attia, MD, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.