ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Are you finding yourself playing the role of entrepreneur, but you are consistently suffering and blaming yourself? Are you not valuing yourself, and facing major resistance and fear, which is preventing you from sharing the gifts you have with others? Our guest today is Paul Fishman, and what he reveals in this episode could be the answer!
Paul is a self-love coach who is on a mission to empower and inspire humanity to love unconditionally, and to him, self-love is the best medicine. I couldn’t agree more!
The Recurring Revolution is back on April 25th, 2019! To find up more, go to http://jameswedmore.com/tribe
Are you ready to create your Business by Design this year? Be the first in line when the program opens by joining the waiting list at https://www.businessbydesigntraining.net/!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Paul, @jameswedmore and @paulfishman.
We would also love if you subscribed to the podcast and left a review at http://jameswedmore.com/itunes.
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week edition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- How self-care and self-love differ (but why the cannot operate without each other)
- Paul’s own self-love journey, and the consequences he faced by not being his true authentic self
- The way we’ll know when we are truly loving ourselves
- What happens when we don’t have devotion to ourselves and the effect this has on our business
- His 4-step “P.A.U.L” strategy that can help you move through almost anything you’re facing
- Examples of how he’s helped his clients live authentically
- Why we should let our emotions be our guide, what we should be saying instead of “I’m sorry,” Paul’s word for 2019, and more!
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/251