ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Why Howie believes it's important for us to be open about our struggles no matter what they are.
- How being impulsive helped Howie understand the power of "now" and set him on his current career path.
- Why Howie believes more of us would be ahead and happier if we learned to live in the moment instead of fretting over consequences.
- What Richard Pryor taught Howie about honing an act and controlling an audience like a conductor -- not always going for laughs, but impact.
- The real secret to staying married for 40 years.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/210
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Are you trying to hire the right person for your business, but the best candidates keep slipping away? Let ZipRecruiter -- the fastest way to hire great people -- help you screen only the best at ziprecruiter.com/jordan!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
Luminary is a podcast streaming platform that gives you access to 500k+ shows, when and where you want. Sign up for Luminary Premium at luminary.link/jordan and access your first two months of premium content for free!
Have you ever thought about the fact that where you choose to live directly affects the "you" you become? Apartments.com has the most listings, which means you have the most apartments, townhomes, condos, and houses to choose from. Change your apartment, change the world at Apartments.com here!
Brother INKvestment Tank all-in-one inkjet printers keep your business running by delivering up to one year of printing without the need to replace ink cartridges! Until June 15th, get up to $50 off select INKvestment Tank models by going to inksaleradio.com!
Happier with Gretchen Rubin is a lively, thought-provoking podcast in which the best-selling author and her cohost (and sister) Elizabeth Craft share practical, manageable advice about happiness and good habits. Lend it your ears here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including...