ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Reid Hoffman (@reidhoffman) is a cofounder of LinkedIn, investor at Greylock Partners, host of the podcast Masters of Scale, and coauthor of Blitzscaling: The Lightning-Fast Path to Building Massively Valuable Companies and The Start-Up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career. This is part two of a two-part episode. Check out part one here!What We Discuss with Reid Hoffman:
- Why surviving a horrible childhood isn't a prerequisite for developing grit -- and what you can do to learn resilience.
- What it takes to gather the data points necessary for unpacking the secret subtext of indirect feedback.
- How we can steer into good crises to strengthen relationships and better our circumstances.
- What running Dungeons & Dragons and RuneQuest campaigns taught Reid about complex human motivations and the power of heroic collaboration.
- Aligning goals between employers and employees of any generation with Star Wars-inspired rotational, transformational, and foundational tours of duty.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/208
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
The Hartford Insurance Group knows there's nothing small in small business, and it's been protecting customers for over 200 years. Learn what it can do for you and your business at thehartford.com/smallbusiness!
Have you ever thought about the fact that where you choose to live directly affects the "you" you become? Apartments.com has the most listings, which means you have the most apartments, townhomes, condos, and houses to choose from. Change your apartment, change the world at Apartments.com here!
In the Big Questions podcast, Cal Fussman uncovers the heart, head, and soul of his...