ABOUT THIS EPISODE
When you are on your journey to food freedom, it’s so important that you don’t stop on the surface level. There are so many layers that you must dig deeper into so you can change your identity and rid yourself of the root of disordered thinking as it relates to food, your body and what you believe about yourself. On today’s episode, Jessi shares the 3 common mistakes she sees people make on their journey to food freedom. She shares the 10 principles of intuitive eating and why you need to retrain your mind and tackle your behavior to truly change your self-identity.
In this episode:
- Jessi’s own process of healing her relationship with food
- The 3 common mistakes in your journey to food freedom
- Trying to figure out what to do with food
- Changing the thought patterns and how you feel about what you do with food
- Retraining your mind to stop the cycles
- Turning the principles of intuitive eating into a new set of rules
- Allowing biology to guide your eating
- Losing touch of the hunger, fullness and satisfaction cues
- The 10 principles of intuitive eating
- Not digging deep enough
- Tackling behavior change from an identity level
- A touching story of recovery from a client
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!