ABOUT THIS EPISODE
When you get off the all or nothing roller coaster and begin to ascend on the mountain top to a place of bliss, balance and effortlessness with food and confidence in your own body, it’s absolutely life-changing. On today’s episode, we’re going to discuss the 3 fundamental things to know for conquering binge, emotional and compulsive overeating. We will share the tools that will help you to take action despite fear, skepticism and overwhelm.
In this episode:
- Overcoming your silent mental battles with food
- Understanding the tools to reprogram your brain
- Wiping away the neuropathways that give you the urge to binge
- The repeated actions to remove the impulse
- A breakthrough that happened for Jessi’s client
- Creating a tribe of people who hold you accountable
- Testimonies from The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!