ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Silencing your inner critic can profoundly change how you feel. On today’s episode, we’re diving deep into 5 self-love body acceptance practices that will make you feel better instantly. Jessi shares the 5 practices that she has used in her own life to improve her self-worth and confidence. We’re going to discuss learning to love yourself and how to accept the body that you are in.
In this episode:
- Why it’s important to respect your body
- How a negative body image effects every area of your life
- How the things you intake daily affect your perception of reality
- Visual diet detox: quitting the comparison game when you're online
- Clothing is meant to fit your body, not the other way around
- Giving yourself grace when the diet doesn’t work out
- Why it’s critical to respect yourself and your body well before you reach XYZ goal
- Being nice to yourself and why it will lead you to a better outcome mentally, physically and emotionally
- Not letting things have power over you and your self-worth
- Turning your damaging and critical thoughts into positive self-affirmations
- Healing your relationship with food
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!