ABOUT THIS EPISODE
When you start the journey to food freedom, what happens to your weight? Today we are going to talk about all things weight. We’ll talk about weight gain, weight maintenance, weight loss. We don’t want to let the fear of gaining weight keep you from pursuing healing in your relationship to food and so we want to dive into what to expect to happen to your weight.
In this episode:
- The last supper mentality and how it might impact your weight fluctuation
- How your body’s desire to be in homeostasis will influence your weight
- Reconnecting with you hunger cues & what real recovery is
- Why we have to release our white knuckle grip on food
- Getting off the all-or-nothing rollercoaster
- What your goal should be in your relationship with food
- The first step in achieving balance
- What your life purpose is not
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!