ABOUT THIS EPISODE
On today’s episode, we’re going to talk about what actually happens when you embark on the journey to healing your relationship with food. We’ll talk about what to expect and what it looks like -- the good, the bad, the ugly. If you’re afraid of spiraling out of control, this episode is for you because I’m going to share what actually happens to your relationship with food when you have the right tools, the right support system, and the right plan.
In this episode:
- What happened every time Jessi decided she was going to make a change in her relationship with food
- How the brain and your internal environment works in relation to food
- The build-up of pressure that contributes to your compulsive tendencies with food
- How The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass addresses & helps you address the pressures that you feel
- Giving ourselves permission to release the internal pressure
- The step-by-step process of healing your relationship with food
- Why you can’t think your way out of binge eating & what to do instead
- What you can expect as normal when you are on the journey of healing
- What happens during the reflection period
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!