ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Have you ever wondered if you have a problem with food? In this episode, we’re going to get into how to know what’s going on in your relationship with food. We’ll talk about why it’s so important to get clear on what you’re dealing with, why you may hate that you binge and like that you binge at the same time, and the different eating styles. Perhaps you know something is off but you’re not really sure & this episode is going to help you start on your journey to an easy relationship with food & unshakeable confidence.
In this episode:
- Labels and why Jessi absolutely hates them
- The biggest driving force behind our behavior
- Questions to help identify whether you have an issue in your relationship with food
- Why you hate that you binge but also kind of like that you binge
- What binge eating does to your brain
- The different eating styles
- Why you need to get clear on what it is your dealing with
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!