ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Are you ready to evolve your relationship with food and body? The Dear Body Podcast is a podcast to help you end the fight with food and your body. The mission of this podcast is to help impact driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body.
The Dear Body Podcast is going to show you how to begin pursuing healing in your relationship with food. We are going to cover things like food, eating issues, the psychology of binge, emotional, and compulsive overeating, and how to re-wire the brain. We’re going to talk about self-image and self-worth, sex, intimacy, femininity and whatever else you want to hear about!
On this episode of The Dear Body Podcast, Jessi shares her personal story with binge eating & where those struggles first started. She shares some of the mistakes she made along the way and what lead to her finding a solution to her food addiction.
In this episode:
- The vision & mission for The Dear Body Podcast
- Jessi’s personal story with binge eating & yo-yo dieting
- What real freedom in your relationship with food looks like
- Where Jessi’s personal struggle with food started
- When she realized that she was not alone in this struggle
- The worst decision she ever made in her relationship to food
- Her journey to finding answers & to intuitive eating
- What happens in the brain when struggling with food addiction
- How we can get to a place of unshakeable self-confidence
- What made Jessi decide she needed to be a part of the solution
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!