ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this special episode of the Content Experience Show, co-hosts Randy Frisch and Anna Hrach trade opinions on event marketing and conference programming.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
In This Episode:
- The benefits and drawbacks of multitrack conference programming.
- What industry strategists versus practitioners offer conference attendees.
- The most effective and enjoyable post-conference networking and social events, from two pros who've seen it all.
- Things to consider when selecting the "voice" of your event (whether an onstage emcee or over-the-air announcer).
- What small, intimate conferences provide attendees that major, big-budget conferences cannot.
- Randy and Anna get one minute each to hype their hometowns in a Phoenix versus Toronto showdown.
- Get the free Content Experience Report here.
- Stay connected with your email subscribers using Emma.
- Learn more about Conex: The Content Experience 2019, coming to Toronto August 20th through 22nd.
Visit contentexperienceshow.com for more insights from your favorite content marketers.