ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this "Pardon the Marketing" edition of the Content Experience Show, co-hosts Randy Frisch and Anna Hrach debate the most annoying marketing tactics.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
In This Episode:
- The worst things about full-page takeover ads.
- What makes some LinkedIn spam messages worse than others.
- Thoughts on Google Home, privacy, and where smart speakers should and shouldn't be.
- Theories on what makes Instagram ads more tolerable than other social ads.
- Components of a strong CTA.
- How marketing personalization changed the game (and upped the difficulty) for salespeople.
- The pros and cons of other controversial marketing tactics like direct mail, unskippable YouTube ads, and movie previews.
- Get the free Content Experience Report here.
- Stay connected with your email subscribers using Emma.
- Explore Airtable and empower your team with the most flexible, robust project management tool possible.
Visit contentexperienceshow.com for more insights from your favorite content marketers.