ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Do you embrace vision casting in your business? Large corporations and organizations use this strategy to smash goals and build their businesses. But, small businesses can also leverage the same processes to create a clear vision for the future of their business so they know where and how to steer the ship.
Vision casting is the process of creating a vivid mental image of where you want your business to be at some point in the future. You need to know the vision to understand what you need to build or let go of in order to achieve it. But, it’s also got to be a team effort. You must communicate your vision to your team so that everyone can work together to create a roadmap that guides the business to the final destination.
If you want to learn more about vision casting for your business, join me on this episode of the podcast, which is part of our mini-series where I share ideas for how you can spend a CEO day. We’re looking at the big picture concept of knowing your vision and how to share it with your team. Creating a vision for your business involves thinking, processing and dreaming.
So, if you’re ready to craft your vision for the next season of your business, tune in!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why you should create a vision for your business
- How to prime your brain so that you can see your vision and reverse engineer the future of your business
- Tips and ideas to help you vision cast and decide where you want to go with your business
BizChix Episodes Mentioned:
- 373: How to Get Out of Overwhelm
- 374: Are You Solving a Big Enough Problem?
- 375: Simplify Your Business With The 80/20 Rule
- 299: Start With The End in Mind
- One Day Mastermind
- GrowthChix Accelerator Program
- ProfitChix Mastermind
- CEOCHIX Mastermind
- Strategy Session