ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Fed up with overwhelm? Ready to say goodbye to starting and ending your day feeling like you’ve just run a mental marathon…twice? When you’ve got too much on your plate, it’s easy to slip into overwhelm.
As CEO’s, we need a fresh mind to be able to think strategically and envision what we want from our business and personal life. But, that’s almost impossible when you’re operating in a constant state of overwhelm. No matter what level you’re at with your business, anyone can experience overwhelm. Although it’s normal to feel like this from time to time, if it becomes part of your everyday life, you need to make a permanent change.
If you’re done with overwhelm and ready to close the book on this chapter of your life for good, tune into this episode of the podcast, where I reveal some actionable tips to get you out of overwhelm.
In this episode, I discuss:
- How to manage your energy by looking at what you can let go of
- Why you need to be okay with asking others for help
- Tips for relaxing your mind and body
Books, Tools or Events Mentioned:
Other Links Mentioned:
BizChix Episodes Mentioned:
- 333: Rapidly Scaling a Product Business with Minna Khounlo-Sithep
- 326: The Stages of Small Business – The BizChix Entrepreneur Growth Framework
Work with Us:
- One Day Mastermind
- GrowthChix Accelerator Program
- ProfitChix Mastermind
- CEOCHIX Mastermind
- Strategy Session