ABOUT THIS EPISODE
A few weeks ago, Jordan released a solo episode all about her experiences in her life that have led her to this beautiful spiritual awakening and journey that she’s experiencing. If you haven’t listened to that episode yet, Jordan highly recommends giving that a listen before diving into this episode! (Check it out here!)
In today’s solo episode, Jordan is continuing her conversation on her spirituality journey, and she’s diving even DEEPER into channeling the pleiadians, and aligning with her soul’s purpose. This episode is sure to be inspirational and provide an incredible look into all that Jordan was, is, and continues to experience!
You know how much Jordan loves her probiotics! Silver Fern has the proper amount of strains of bacteria in their probiotic, so it can actually arrive alive in your intestinal tract. (That’s what you want!) Head on over to Silver Fern’s website and use the code BLONDE for 20% off your order. And don’t forget to listen to Silver Fern chief nutritionist Charity Lighten’s episode! Jordan just loves their probiotic, and the plant protein powder (it’s chocolate flavored!)
Have you tried Thrive Market yet? If you like to eat high vibe, plant-based, organic goodness from the Earth, then this is going to save you a lot of money because their prices are 25-50% below retail price. Plus, Thrive Market is offering you $60 of FREE organic groceries, with free shipping and a 30-day trial on their website, if you go to ThriveMarket.com/BLONDE.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: http://www.thebalancedblonde.com/podcast/
- Learn more: www.thebalancedblonde.com
- Instagram: @thebalancedblonde
- Listen: TBB Episode 139 ; TBB Episode 52 ; TBB Episode 49 ; TBB Episode 78 ; TBB Episode 114 ; TBB Episode 131
- Read: A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
4 key topics for story stacks:
- What opened me up to aliens + channeling them, and choosing to see miracles
- My eyes opening up to the beauty of our soul’s journey + reconnecting to my soul
- Working on forgiveness in my life, why crystals mean so much to me, and guests of the podcast that have helped me shift my perspective
- How human design has changed my life in so many ways, and not being afraid to dive deeper into my spiritual practice. PLUS I channel for you!
The Balanced Blonde is a production of Crate Media