ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Building new habits is typically not as simple as doing something different each day - sometimes we need to rewrite the stories we tell ourselves, and that’s where neurosculpting comes in, but what is neurosculpting? how can we use it to our advantage? and what can we start doing today to begin removing the barriers in our minds that stop us from developing the habits for the success?
What to Listen For
- Lisa tells the story of how her experience with seizures led her to dive headfirst into neurosculpting
- What is neurosculpting and how can you use Lisa’s methods to develop healthy habits and rewrite the stories in your life that are holding you back from success and happiness?
- How can one simple act dissipate the stress & tension throughout your body and allow you to roll with the punches of life?
- What does it mean to “orient to safety” and how can you use it to help prevent failure in building a new habit?
- How can you train yourself so fear no longer stands in your way?
- What are the 5 steps to rewriting the stories that are stopping you from building new habits?
- Lisa explains the best way to develop a morning routine by approaching the bedtime routine first
- How can you take advantage of neuroplasticity to amplify the reinforcement of new habits?
- What can you do if building a new habit is encroaching on your partner’s routine and/or expectations?
Neurosculpting is a 5-step meditation process developed to take advantage of neuroplasticity, defined as the brain’s ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections to compensate for injury and disease and to adjust activities in response to new situations or to changes in an environment.
When it comes to building new habits, you can use neurosculpting to reinforce the building of new patterns in your brain. Using neurosculpting in place of a brute force approach allows you to rewire your brain much faster and more efficiently, giving you more control over your life, happiness, and success.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Netsuite takes growing businesses and organizations to new heights. Get NetSuite’s guide “Crushing the Five Barriers to Growth” when you go to netsuite.com/charm
“Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home.” Go today to SimpliSafe.com/AOC to get your system today!
Resources from this Episode
“New Beliefs, New Brain: Free Yourself from Stress and Fear” by Lisa Wimberger
Check in with AJ and Johnny!