ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Kambiz Hamadani discusses using virtual labs and immersive reality to enhance student learning on episode 242 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
One of the challenges I think we all face … is finding ways to deal with that diversity of background.
You have to very slowly wade into the pool of course redesign.
- E-portfolio 2016-2017 Course Redesign with Technology for General Biochemistry lecture course using and assessing the impact of Virtual Biochemistry Labs
- E-portfolio 2017-2018 Course Redesign with Technology for General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry Lecture/Lab course where Dr. Hamadani developed, used, and assessed the impact of combining virtual labs and customized take-home lab kits
- Recent Nature Outlooks article highlighting use and assessment of virtual biochemistry labs for teaching
- Webinar put together by Labster, Inc. on usage of their virtual lab tools
- Video Summary of course redesign of General Biochemistry course using Labster, Inc. Virtual Labs
- Labster Blog on Hamadani’s use of their virtual lab tools
- ACS presentation slides detailing my course redesigns
- Article detailing the remaining divisions between physical and virtual lab technologies and ways to make the best of all possible worlds
- Bonni’s 2017 Tech Someday/Maybe List
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
RECOMMENDED BY:Bonni Stachowiak
Spend time with families, loved ones, and students
RECOMMENDED BY:Kambiz Hamadani