ABOUT THIS EPISODE
We touched on our respective interviewing processes, asking questions, being inclusive, reflecting on your own way of doing etc.
We also discussed about being a "Conditional Breakpoint" and how a music band might approach including newcomers. We finally touched on Mentoring and just "listening". Enjoy!
- Rob is @cocoaphony on Twitter
- Rob blogs at robnapier.net
- How The Tech Sector Could Move In One Direction: http://www.sachajudd.com/one-direction
- CocoaConf Next Door: http://cocoaconf.com/nextdoor/home
- James Dempsey and the Breakpoints June 7 Concert: http://jamesdempsey.net/splash/jdbp2017
- The music of James Dempsey and the Breakpoints: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/backtrace/id926558924?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- App Camp for Girls: http://appcamp4girls.com
- A Conditional Breakpoint: http://robnapier.net/conditional-breakpoint
- "Agile in 3 Minutes" Podcast: www.agilein3minut.es
- Music "Something Elated" by Broke For Free (CC BY 3.0)
If you liked the podcast, please leave a comment to help spread the word:
- On iTunes goo.gl/OvbZmC
- On Stitcher goo.gl/yJiP7K
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Timothée Bourguignon, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.