ABOUT THIS EPISODE
So many great topics in this episode:
- Should developers learn design?
- Derrick's "viral signup" trick
- How important is a personal brand?
- How to promote your project (while you're still building it)
- Do software companies need to become more service oriented?
I'm having a birthday sale! Go to megamaker.co/birthday and get up to 38% off Marketing for Developers, my books, and Product Validation Checklist!
- This is the recording from the Art of Product Podcast. Full episode will be there!
- Ben Orenstein on Twitter
- Derrick Reimer on Twitter
- Derrick's new app: level.app
- My new startup: Transistor.fm
- Startup announcement
- How do you validate your idea? megamaker.co/validate
- Join Justin's newsletter justinjackson.ca/newsletter
- Send Justin a message on Twitter: @mijustin
- Send Justin a message on Instagram: instagram.com/mijustin
- Send Justin a message on Snapchat: @mijustin
- Podcast hosting: Transistor.fm
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Justin Jackson, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.