ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Jon Gordon talks with Lou Taylor, CEO of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group. She is consecutively listed as one of The Hollywood Reporter’s "Top Business Managers.” Lou and her team serve a large and impressive roster of musicians, athletes and actors including but not limited to Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Jeff Fisher and Cleveland Browns wide receiver Kenny Britt. Jon and Lou cover a variety of topics including the importance of vision, integrity, truth and execution in business (and in life). A few additional takeaways from Lou include:
- When you offer true visions and execution, people see that.
- You have to believe in yourself and your calling.
- Don't just serve your clients. Super Serve them. Communicate proactively, deliver things before they are asked for, etc.
- Failure is not permanent. If you are going to make it, you have to embrace that.
- I want to uphold the good. I want to be the truth teller, even when it is not easy.
- Staying Positive is a choice. You have to decide to do it every day... even when you are tired, even when you don't want to.
- Give more than you receive.
- You can tell if someone is just doing it for the money or the mission.
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Jon Gordon, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.