ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Bitmain buying 20k 16nm wafers a month from TSMC
- Nvidia Turing
- Nvidia Ampere
- Facebook Detectron
- Fast Photo Style from Nvidia
- Deep Learning Classification Explain Tool
- Weapons of Math Destruction - Cathy O'Neil
- The Age of the Algorithm - 99% Invisible
- Human ImageNet classification performance - Section 6.4
- Google TPU Public Beta
- Chip reliability
- Nvidia Xavier
- Fail-slow at scale: evidence of hardware performance faults in large production systems
- Branchless Doom
ABOUT THIS PODCAST
Pincount is a tech podcast not afraid of the details. We're not just users, we're computer scientists and developers. Join us for half an hour each fortnight to get into the detail on new tech and speculate about what might be next.
since Jul, 2016
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Iain Wallace and Douglas Shearer, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.