ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- CGP Grey
- Titan V Deep Learning Benchmarks
- Turning Design Mockups into Code with Deep Learning
- S80186: 16-bit 80186 compatible IP core
- Google's Learned Image Compression Challenger
- Why Raspberry Pi Isn't Vulnerable
- What Spectre and Meltdown Mean for Webkit
- Meltdown Paper Summary
- Why performance will be hit by fixes - Ars Technica
- Performance impact on Windows systems
- Performance impact on Mac OS
- Meltdown Proof of Concepts
- Other CPU bugs
ABOUT THIS PODCAST
Pincount is a tech podcast not afraid of the details. We're not just users, we're computer scientists and developers. Join us for half an hour each fortnight to get into the detail on new tech and speculate about what might be next.
since Jul, 2016
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Iain Wallace and Douglas Shearer, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.