ABOUT THIS EPISODE
On today’s show I brought on the Integrator on my team, Chloe Euse. The goal of this episode is to help you step into the Visionary role as the founding entrepreneur of your business so that you can do more of the things that you were created to do and that are in your zone of genius.
The deal is, in order to be able to fully step into that role, you will need to hire an Integrator (also known as a Project Manager) to work alongside you.
I’m taking you behind-the-scenes so you can see how a Visionary and Integrator work together. To give you a hint, you as the Visionary are responsible for deciding on the WHAT of the business, while your Integrator figures out the HOW to make your vision come true.
I really want you to take the time to tune in and listen today and hear directly from us, but here are the key areas we cover:
- The skills that are vitally important for an Integrator to have
- How specific Myers Briggs types may work better (or worse) together
- The nitty-gritty of how a Visionary and Integrator work together (you two are going to work VERY closely together so you better like each other!)
- Whether you should hire a local or virtual Integrator
- How the Integrator executes on the Visionary’s vision (this is where the other members of your team and contractors come in!)
- How tension between the Visionary and Integrator is actually a good thing
- Why an Integrator is NOT an implementer. There is a very important distinction here!
- What a day in the life of an Integrator looks like
- Chloe’s TOP 3 tools that she couldn’t live without as an Integrator
- Chloe gives you (the Visionary) some final words of wisdom for when you decide to take the leap and hire your Integrator (her insight here as an Integrator is GOLDEN!)
And to wrap this episode up with a big bow, we’ve got a couple fantastic freebies for you. Both are Google Doc templates that you can take and make your own.
- The exact Integrator job description I used when I hired Chloe.
- The pre-hire test-run assignment I used for my top Integrator candidates.
This episode is sponsored by my free master class, “How to Confidently Create Your First Profitable Course in 60 Days” If you’ve been thinking about creating an online course, or if you’ve had a course idea for awhile but you are just not sure how to get started, this free master class is for you. Click here to sign up.