ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Why CEO’s must abstract themselves from the problems they are trying to solve
- If you build a great team, you must let them shape the vision
- On bastardising McKinsey’s Three Horizons!
- Stand back from your ideas - the moment you find yourself defending an idea too hard start to question yourself.
- In a world of no absolutes it is vital people can develop ideas without fear of failure.
- Why Dennis learned to love the SFD - the shitty first draft!
- Why radical simplification and execution are the differences between winning and losing at scale.
In-depth article: http://notion.vc/resources/radical-simplification-and-the-beauty-of-execution-with-dennis-fois/
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Notion, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.