ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Why the start-up founder is part Pathfinder, part Viking.
- Using time and capital efficiently are the most important factors in the early stages.
- Why and how capabilities and leadership teams change as the business moves from startup to grow up.
- Why the grow up phase is the real hard yards.
- Why founders need self awareness to grow and evolve
- The founder journey - from viking to company builder to conductor.
- A great and inspirational team, addressing a large and exciting market opportunity, this is what I look for in my investments.
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Notion, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.