ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Julia Gatten is the Communications Director for AfricAid and she shares some of the biggest lessons she's learned about how to tell your story to donors. In this conversation, we talk about how AfricAid puts together their weekly blogs through contributions of staff in Tanzania and America, and how they engage a volunteer in a substantial role. We also discuss the role of email in their communication strategy, as well as videos. You can check out the outline of topics discussed here: NPO 041.
Nonprofit Optimist information:
- Become a Patron of the Nonprofit Optimist: www.Patreon.com/nonprofitoptimist
- Website: www.nonprofitoptimist.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/nonprofitoptimist
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/nonprofitoptimist
- Suggest a new guest: https://www.nonprofitoptimist.com/futureguest
- Website: https://africaid.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/africaid
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/africaid/
- Blog: https://africaid.org/blog/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFGYeM1pqVG1hydExxFBnwQ
Check back for part two of my interview with Julia where we'll talk about branding, messaging, and how to involve stakeholders in that process.