ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Unplug your Alexa's: Our Slug Club guest this week had her name stolen from Amazon!
- Vans' new line of Harry Potter shoes is causing some ripples amongst fans -- how'd Hufflepuff gets the short end of the stick?
- Andrew is in Orlando for the opening of Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure. Follow us on Instagram to get looks at the new ride!
- MuggleMail: What would've happened if the Death Eaters weren't waiting for Dumbledore back at Hogwarts? And the best DVD/Blu-ray collection question gets answered.
- Chapter by Chapter: Half-Blood Prince Chapter 28, Flight of the Prince.
- Have we ever felt like Harry did in the opening of this scene, as if we're hurling through space because of a life-changing event?
- Hogwarts Is A Security Nightmare Example #9134891: Kids running around while hearing ruckus. Where's the lock-down?
- Warning: Never light Laura's house is on fire while her dog is inside. She will be enraged.
- Harry has to remind Hagrid to put out his burning home. He ALSO has to remind him how to conjure one of earth's core elements: WTF?
- Even while working for the Greater Good, Snape still takes the opportunity to besmirch James. Why so mean?
- The Half-Blood Prince is revealed, and Snape can't stand being called a coward. What's going through his mind in this moment?
- The movie version of this chapter is different to say the least. We compare and contrast.
- Dumbledore's pockets are now available for everyone to peruse, and the locket presents itself. Uh oh.
- Quizzitch: From whom does Lupin learn that Dumbledore has died?
- Thank you to this week's sponsors: The Harry Potter Figurine Collection (HeroCollector.com/Wizards), Scentbird (Scentbird.com/MUGGLECAST for 50% off), and ThirdLove (Thirdlove.com/MuggleCast for 15% off). Support the show by supporting supporting our advertisers!
Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from The MuggleCasters, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.
Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date.